Subscriptions for the 2018/19 Season
As approved by the members present at the 96th AGM, August 13, 2018
|Junior||18 years and under*||$130|
|Junior Interclub||18 years and under*||$170|
|Senior First Year||Full Membership, joining after AGM||$100|
|Senior Interclub||Full Membership plus Interclub||$240|
|Student||Full Time Student with Student ID**||$150|
|Family||Up to 2 Seniors & 3 Juniors||$500|
To join, sign up at the below link or alternatively, complete and return our membership form.
Terms and Conditions
- Enrolment forms are also available at the clubrooms.
- Membership Year is from October 1, 2018 to September 30, 2019.
- Further discount may apply for new members if joining late in the season on a Pro Rata basis.
- Short term temporary memberships available – Please contact the President or Treasurer for more information.
- Current financial members have access to the courts outside club days when they purchase a key.
- Accompanied Guests pay $10.00 each per session.
- Annual subscriptions are due 30 September. Those unpaid after this date are not permitted to enter Club Championships and will have limited court use unless arrangements are made.
- Other discounts and options available for Family memberships including Couples.
- All Interclub players must be current financial members of the Spreydon Tennis Club.
- All subscriptions include GST, Canterbury Tennis Fees, Competition Team charge, Ball charge, Court Replacement Levy, and Club Levy.
- The Junior subscription also includes a partial coaching fee of $55.00 interclub and $30.00 non interclub.
- The Club Levy covers phone, electricity, building & ground rental, insurance, auditor, advertising, stationery, general maintenance and partial depreciated capital maintenance.
- Any shortfall in coaching fees for juniors may be covered by specific fundraising, coaching grants captured or an additional charge on parents.
- Major depreciation capital maintenance will come from targeted fundraising and grants captured.
* Age at 31 December, 2018
** Renewable each year upon presentation of Student ID